Reading one Bible verse a day can do wonders in your day to day life. Bible has its own benefits for all stages of human life. You may be a Child, a Teenager, a Father or a Mother… it is that easy to get answers to every question which you might come across in your life SCRIPTURE VERSES.
* A worthy wife is her husband’s joy and crown; a shameful wife saps his strength – Proverbs – Chapter 12:4
* Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers – I Peter – Chapter 3:7
Bible verses teach every human, how to live and how not to live a life. Bible covers all topics such as men, women, marriage, children, family, love, communication, poetry, future, attitude, money, possession and much more. God is not visible, but he has given his words through the living bible which consoles you when you are in sorrow, rejoices with you when you are happy, put’s off your temper with calmness and makes you an actual human being.
Be not just human in words, but live as a human by gaining knowledge from the Bible.
* Have we not all one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our fathers by breaking faith with one another? – Malachi 2:10
* An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one commits many sins – Proverbs 29:22
* It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect – Psalms 18:32
* To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless -Psalms 18:25
When you face any situation, the bible verse which you would have read during your leisure time, will immediately come into your mind and guide you what exactly to do next. When you have such a marvelous* tool with you handy, why to search everywhere for solutions? Read a single Bible verse everyday and count your blessings from the next upcoming days.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5210383